- Vacationing in Ontario and celebrating Honey Bear's 2nd birthday *sob*
- Enjoying a toddler-free babymoon in New York City (for more on our adventures, please see my Uncanny Preserves blog.
- Battening down the hatches for Irene's arrival
- Trying to salvage our half-assed attempt at a garden this year - so far, so good! Replanting beans, peas and beets means a late harvest, which isn't half bad
- Solving the mystery of why my tomato plants look horrid (curse you, blight!)
- Canning, canning and more canning. On today's agenda: more Crabapple Jelly
- Opening and digging through the multiple boxes of baby clothes and pulling out the gender neutral 0-3 clothes and organizing the baby cloth diapers in very early anticipation of baby #2's arrival
- Crashing on the couch by 8 p.m. and looking in horror at my swollen, Flintstone feet. (When I was overdue with Honey Bear, I asked Jeff to try some pressure points on my ankles to induce labour. He very cautiously asked me where my ankles were...)
- Cooking up a storm, but little of it is blogworthy - we're talking BASICS! Whatever gets us through dinner in a way that's fast, nutritious and uses up our CSA goodies so nothing goes to waste.
How's your summer going?