Saturday, July 9, 2011

One more reason I love the Farmer's Market

Due to rainy weather, I took a time out from selling at the market to enjoy being a customer. I'm constantly reminded just how much I love our Farmer's Markets when you come home with a haul like this:

L-R: Our CSA order, new potatoes, all manners of freshly baked breads, a Quebec Oka, Dutch Gouda, a flat of strawberries, some Korean, Filipino and Indian, varieties of sausage, shnitzel, ground and a roast of beef.

Oh. Baby.

Not to mention all the friends and neighbours you bump into and catch up with. Definitely not a bad way to spend a Saturday morning.

1 comment:

  1. What a haul! Fantastic-I'm there tomorrow. We've got a guy who does pizza in a wood burning oven and I'm addicted.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...