Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Musings From Away

Greetings from Ontario!

I'm anxious to update about all the fun we're having and the great food we're consuming, but rural dial-up will thwart me everytime, so it'll have to wait until Friday when I return. I'm thankful I've missed yet more snow as I enjoy balmy Ontario weather and watch their snow melt. I come home tomorrow armed with smoked Polish sausage (perhaps not local, but I promised a food souvenir), bottles of Ontario wine, some pressed cottage cheese from an Ontario dairy and a collection of dried beans from Rowe Farms in Guelph, ON.

In the meantime, check out my friend Alyson's super-awesome-drool-worthy website Dates and Quinces for a sneak peek of the first stop in our Toronto food tour.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, Rowe Farms does beans too? That's a good score!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...