- We drink coffee, but only outside the house. It's roasted locally, fairly-traded and tastes so, so good. While Jeff is drinking this quite frequently, I've had only had two cups this week (in my own mug, that counts for something, right?)
- I eat Honey Bear's leftovers of non-local food.
- We've been eating the Christmas baking we received as gifts. I thought freezing it would stop the temptation, but alas, shortbread is stronger then my will and tastes better frozen.
- We ate up a steak we found in the freezer. It was looking a little freezer burnt and I didn't want it to go to waste. It was deliciously grilled with eggs and sauteed mushrooms in a red wine reduction as a late dinner.
- I've had a few mugs of herbal tea at work.